Vision, Mission and Values
RB aims to inspire young learners to develop their intellect, creativity, and character to become independent, adaptable, socially responsible and internationally minded citizens by ensuring a dynamic, inquiry-driven education of the highest standard.
To embolden, engage, empower and serve our communities
Our mission is to be the leading, culturally diverse and family-oriented international kindergarten from 18 months old to 6 years of age with English as the principal language of instruction.
To make distinctive, lasting and substantial long-term improvements in education
RB adopts the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) framework, which is an inclusive assessment, capable of capturing a wide range of pupil learning and development outcomes. RB takes into account the needs of pupils, especially pupils with special educational needs and disability (SEND), which includes physical, emotional, sensory and learning needs. RB understands that language is central to our sense of identity and belonging to a community, thereby recognising and valuing linguistic diversity. We establish early learning goals (ELGs) for all pupils, which are interlinked with their areas of learning.
Profound academic integrity blended with real world applicability through experiential learning.
We believe that:
- Each person is unique and has equal worth.
- Education of the highest standard is a shared responsibility of students, family and school.
- Expectations that are challenging lead to higher levels of performance and allow us to reach our potential.
- All people are responsible for their actions.
- Honesty, integrity and respect are essential for building trusting relationships.
- Open-mindedness, empathy and compassion are essential for living in a diverse community.
- Leading a healthy and active lifestyle improves the quality of life.
- Commitment, enthusiasm and perseverance lead to success.
- Contributing positively to society and the environment is our shared responsibility.
- Nurturing curiosity and creativity stimulate exploration and discovery throughout life.
- Our lives and the life of our community are enriched by diversity.
We believe in transparency and honesty. We encourage all our employees to maintain a respectful environment and uphold the highest ethical standards in their work.
We are committed to delivering world-class innovative learning solutions to our customers and partners.
Equality & Diversity
We encourage equal opportunities among our employees. We respect all cultures and work with individuals from diverse backgrounds as one team.
Our business strategy is our pathway to success enabling us to rise above the competition to deliver outstanding services and solutions.