Statement of Purpose
Mission & Values
RB aims to inspire young learners to develop their intellect, creativity, and character to become independent, adaptable, socially responsible and internationally minded citizens by ensuring a dynamic, inquiry-driven education of the highest standard. Our mission is to be the leading, culturally diverse and family-oriented international preschool from 18 months old to 6 years of age with English as the principal language of instruction. RB adopts the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) framework, which is an inclusive assessment, capable of capturing a wide range of pupils learning and development outcomes. RB takes into account the needs of individual pupils, especially pupils with special educational needs and disability (SEND), which includes physical, emotional, sensory and learning needs. RB understands that language is central to our sense of identity and belonging to a community, thereby recognising and valuing linguistic diversity. We establish early learning goals (ELGs) for all pupils, which are interlinked with their areas of learning.
To embolden, engage, empower and serve our communities.
To make distinctive, lasting and substantial long-term improvements in education.
Profound academic integrity blended with real world applicability through experiential learning.
We believe that transparency and honesty
We are committed to delivering world-class innovative learning solutions
Equality and diversity:
We encourage equal opportunities among our valued employees
Deliver outstanding services and solutions
Our mission is to be the leading, culturally diverse and family-oriented inclusive school with English as the principal language of instruction. We inspire individuals to develop their intellect, creativity and character to become independent, adaptable, socially responsible and internationally minded citizens, by ensuring a dynamic, inquiry-driven education of the highest standard.
We believe that:
- Each person is unique and has equal worth.
- Education of the highest standard is a shared responsibility of students, family and school.
- Expectations that are challenging lead to higher levels of performance and allow us to reach our potential.
- All people are responsible for their actions.
- Honesty, integrity and respect are essential for building trusting relationships.
- Open-mindedness, empathy and compassion are essential for living in a diverse community.
- Leading a healthy and active lifestyle improves the quality of life.
- Commitment, enthusiasm and perseverance lead to success.
- Contributing positively to society and the environment is our shared responsibility.
- Nurturing curiosity and creativity stimulate exploration and discovery throughout life.
- Our lives and the life of our community are enriched by diversity.