Campus Access and Visits
If you’re coming to visit us, we’d love to see you!
Please follow these two simple steps prior to your arrival.
- Fill out our RB Campus Visitor Form Here
- Make sure you and your guests bring a valid photo ID (Passport, Driver's License, etc. (Business Cards are not accepted as ID).
To make sure your return to campus is a smooth one, please note the following:
- Guests and Alumni are welcome to visit campus on weekdays between 08:00-13:00 when school is in session.
- Tours can be arranged Monday-Wednesday between 9:00-14:00.
- Tours can be arranged Saturday during RBA sessions between 9:00-12:00
- Please enter at the Main Campus security entrance at Villa A 234, AlSideeq area, Block 4, street 401.
- Use of the outdoor garden, courtyard, Indoor Gym is not permitted without special permission from the RBA Coordinator or Headteacher of RB Kindergarten and School. Our insurance for these facilities only covers current RB families and staff or RB organised events.
How do we get there?
Highway 5th Ring Road, Motorway bridge crossover road 45, Route to Villa 234, AlSideeq area, Block 4, Street 401. Adjacent to Mosque and enter at Main Campus security.
Free parking is available on the right side of Royal Britannia Kindergarten and School next to the garden and at the car park of the Mosque just up the road past the security gate. Parking on campus is unfortunately unavailable.