RB has a dedicated faculty who create A World of Opportunities for students from every corner of the globe. Our inquiry-based teaching and learning practices help young people make connections within units of study and across academic disciplines. We welcome your interest in joining them.
We actively seek qualified teachers from around the world who wish to help us fulfil our school's mission. Recruitment generally begins in January for positions for the following school year, but applications can be submitted when the list of open positions at the RB campus is made available.
Because a personal interview is required prior to hiring, it is beneficial for interested applicants from outside Kuwait to register for and are encouraged to make a visit to Kuwait. Interview appointments can sometimes be made in advance through the HeadTeacher.
All qualified candidates must apply for open positions using our online application process. Link to Careers page application link
RB Job Alerts System
If you would like to be notified automatically via email when new positions are posted at RB, please sign up here..add an email link
Your email address will only be used to contact you regarding job openings or recruitment activities. You may unsubscribe at any time following the direction in the email you received after signing up for the job alerts function.
Substitute Teacher Applications
Currently, RB does not have any openings for substitute teachers or substitute teacher assistants.
If you would like to be notified automatically via email when new positions are posted at RB, please sign up here..add an email link to the support staff page.
Child Protection Commitment
To ensure the safety and welfare of children, Royal Britannia Kindergarten and School follows the recommendations of the Kuwait Child protection Association and Kuwait Ministry of Interior and Immigration Directives on Child Protection. RB recruiting practices are designed to attract and retain faculty who share this commitment.
We Seek Faculty who are:
- Energised by our mission statement
- Passionate about the academic and personal development of the students
- Committed to challenging themselves through professional development
- Capable of working with parents as partners
- Equipped with personal values that are aligned with our beliefs
To qualify, applicants need:
- A teaching qualification
- A minimum of two years teaching experience, student teaching and substitute work not included
- Experience and comfort using technology in the classroom
- Good inter-personal and communication skills
- An advanced degree is preferred
- Previous experience at an international school, if possible
Compensation & Benefits
RB offers a comprehensive remuneration package, including:
- Competitive salary
- Subsidised education for children of overseas-hire faculty
- Professional development opportunities
- Airfare to and from Kuwait at the beginning and end of employment for overseas hire
- Emergency leave as per the labour law
- Accident insurance
- School contributions to health, nursing care, pension and unemployment insurance for Kuwait nationals
- Sick, personal, maternity and parent leave as per the labour law
- Relocation assistance
- Limited financial support for initial relocation payments
You can find more detailed information on our benefits package by downloading our staff handbook guide on recruitment process at RB